You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Print from my iPhone or iPad as of Today

I have an iPhone 13 and iPad and I was able to print until today from these devices . I have an HP Wireless Printer. It is working on my laptop. It says I am not connected to the internet but both devices were and are. It worked yesterday.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 4:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 5:05 PM

Hi,

Any change if you try a full power-cycling sequence in the following order? Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad and the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad and the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2021 5:05 PM in response to Cheesechic1

Hi,

Any change if you try a full power-cycling sequence in the following order? Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad and the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad and the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Oct 27, 2021 5:19 PM in response to Cheesechic1

My HP Officejet 8015 is still working just fine over WiFi from my iPhone (not tested from other gadgets). I did notice the Canon laser in our office was not detected as available for AirPrint recently, but I'm not sure if one of my colleagues messed with the configuration (again 😡) and that was before the recent iOS update so things could have changed again.

Cannot Print from my iPhone or iPad as of Today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.