You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A message is telling me that I had 13 viruses on my iPhone. Is that real?

I just got a message telling me that I had 13 viruses detected on my phone and I had to get sum ap before all my info was compromised? Was that real? It seemed weird

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 8:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 8:44 PM

_1honkycat- Said:

"Virus: I just got a message telling me that I had 13 viruses detected on my phone and I had to get sum ap before all my info was compromised? Was that real? It seemed weird"

-------

Report This:

Do your Part: It is a scam. There is not virus on your device. Nothing was compromised. So, report it to Apple. Take a screenshot of this message, and report it to Apple, by attaching the screenshot to the eMail. Inform Apple what your eMail is all about: a screenshot containing a scam message. Send the message to: reportphishng@apple.com. The Site: Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2021 8:44 PM in response to _1honkycat-

_1honkycat- Said:

"Virus: I just got a message telling me that I had 13 viruses detected on my phone and I had to get sum ap before all my info was compromised? Was that real? It seemed weird"

-------

Report This:

Do your Part: It is a scam. There is not virus on your device. Nothing was compromised. So, report it to Apple. Take a screenshot of this message, and report it to Apple, by attaching the screenshot to the eMail. Inform Apple what your eMail is all about: a screenshot containing a scam message. Send the message to: reportphishng@apple.com. The Site: Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

A message is telling me that I had 13 viruses on my iPhone. Is that real?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.