You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't upload files

Hello,

I've always imported files through "Add file to library" and suddenly it's not working anymore. I select the file, click on import, but nothing happens, it doesn't import the file.

iPod, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 2:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 8:37 AM

No, not always true. I have tried different files, including files previously uploaded and still getting the same error message, "error in uploading files, try again later." Been trying for two weeks.

[Edited by Moderator]

3 replies

Nov 20, 2021 9:49 AM in response to cruddycat

cruddycat wrote:

No, not always true. I have tried different files, including files previously uploaded and still getting the same error message, "error in uploading files, try again later." Been trying for two weeks.

[Edited by Moderator]

Cruddycat,

The OP was reporting "nothing happens." You are seeing "error in uploading..." which is a different problem. I suggest you start a new thread with the specifics of your issue, and perhaps a member of the community will be able to help.

Can't upload files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.