You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have a school email for confirmation

I would like to get a student plan for Apple Music, the confirmation system of email using our university details doesn't work for wsb.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 5:45 PM

I'm not sure who wsb is, but I believe you need a student email account. To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan. For more info, see:

Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 4, 2021 5:45 PM in response to ericky0

I'm not sure who wsb is, but I believe you need a student email account. To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan. For more info, see:

Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

I don't have a school email for confirmation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.