You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification issue after the phone is in deep sleep (not using it when im sleeping till the next morning)

It happens on my iPhone 13 mini but not on the 7 Plus I have. I'm using IOS 15.1, not recieving notifations on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Emails the next morning. I would need to open the apps to check the notifications, after restarting it seems to be fine for the rest of the day until the phone is in sleep until the next morning then it happens again. I've checked notification settings, it is all good. I've checked do not disturb and focus mode it is off as well. I even reset the phone settings as well. But still the issue is persisting. Tried to get support but they aren't that helpful as well. So does anyone have the same issue as me. If yes, is there a fix/solution to this? Thank you in advance.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 11:57 PM

Hot to use Focus correctly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > Focus.
  2. Tap a provided Focus option — like Do Not Disturb, Personal, or Sleep — then turn on the Focus.
  3. After you choose a Focus, select options like Allowed Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications, and Focus Status.

20-Sep-2021

Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2021 11:57 PM in response to farquaad007

Hot to use Focus correctly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > Focus.
  2. Tap a provided Focus option — like Do Not Disturb, Personal, or Sleep — then turn on the Focus.
  3. After you choose a Focus, select options like Allowed Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications, and Focus Status.

20-Sep-2021

Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Nov 10, 2021 9:56 AM in response to farquaad007

A search for "iphone 13 mini notification issue" will result in a lot of entries, so you are not alone. In my case, notifications didn't work even after the iPhone had been locked for only minutes. I had spent hours searching for a solution until I watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zATRGZEUJ1Q -> When I switched off Bluetooth, everything worked fine (except Bluetooth). I hope Apple will fix this soon.

Notification issue after the phone is in deep sleep (not using it when im sleeping till the next morning)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.