You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Webcam stopped working after upgrade to monterey

My A4Tech pk-635G stopped working on all video messaging and video/photo capture app after upgrade to Mac Os Monterey, how can I fix this? thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, 12.0

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 12:06 AM

karlo163 Said:

"Webcam stopped working after upgrade to monterey: My A4Tech pk-635G stopped working on all video messaging and video/photo capture app after upgrade to Mac Os Monterey, how can I fix this? thanks."

-------

Contact the Manufacturer:

Ask the Manufacturer for assistance. Perhaps they have yet to do their part in providing drivers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 8, 2021 12:06 AM in response to karlo163

karlo163 Said:

"Webcam stopped working after upgrade to monterey: My A4Tech pk-635G stopped working on all video messaging and video/photo capture app after upgrade to Mac Os Monterey, how can I fix this? thanks."

-------

Contact the Manufacturer:

Ask the Manufacturer for assistance. Perhaps they have yet to do their part in providing drivers.

Webcam stopped working after upgrade to monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.