You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there no iphone 13 and 12 available in the usa ?

So I have been trying to buy a new iphone . And I asked my relatives in the USA and they are saying there are no iphone 13 and iphone 12 atm . Is that true ?? And can anyone please tell me the price of iphone 11 pro ( 128 gb ) ?

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 5:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 6:00 AM

In this persisting pandemic period, and bearing in mind the scarcity of micro-chips for all electronic manufacturers, is difficult to know if and when products are available.

Your best bet is to contact Apple Stores or Authorized resellers in your relatives area and ask them.

See this list:--> Apple – Location Selector.

iPhone 11 Pro price in USA (tax excluded) is $ 549.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 16, 2021 6:00 AM in response to arfina

In this persisting pandemic period, and bearing in mind the scarcity of micro-chips for all electronic manufacturers, is difficult to know if and when products are available.

Your best bet is to contact Apple Stores or Authorized resellers in your relatives area and ask them.

See this list:--> Apple – Location Selector.

iPhone 11 Pro price in USA (tax excluded) is $ 549.

Regards

Giulio

Are there no iphone 13 and 12 available in the usa ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.