You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost I phone 11

My phone was stolen about two months back and recently today I got an email so I just checked I checked it up later. So now I got a call from Apple telling me my verification code and I was not the one who did so, so when I tried to check it on find my iPhone it’s still off-line so I’m confused what’s happening please help.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 7:30 AM

Someone must have atempted to open your phone. Please use the findmy app to disable your phone, put it in lost mode, and try to trace its location. If it is offline then as soon as it goes online it will activate lost mode. If you no longer care about the phone then delete it from your account via find my or settings. I hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 16, 2021 7:30 AM in response to gaongalelwe

Someone must have atempted to open your phone. Please use the findmy app to disable your phone, put it in lost mode, and try to trace its location. If it is offline then as soon as it goes online it will activate lost mode. If you no longer care about the phone then delete it from your account via find my or settings. I hope this helps!

Lost I phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.