You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to access my old Apple ID account because my email linked to the account is no longer accessible (Verizon email shut down) and I am unable to remember my 2 security questions exactly. What can I do?

I am unable to access my old Apple ID account because my email linked to the account is no longer accessible (Verizon email shut down) and I am unable to remember my 2 security questions exactly. What can I do?

This stemmed from an Activation Lock that was randomly triggered on my old iPod touch which I can no longer access now unless I can log in through my old Apple Account. There must be a way to resolve this issue if I know the email address and password to the Apple Account, yet everything leads me back to sending a confirmation email to the email address which is no longer accessible.

iPod, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2021 3:17 PM

Check out https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201441

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.