You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PRINTING Keynote thumbnails sends a ton of data

When we go to print thumbnail slides, 36 to a page, it should be obvious that full HD or 4K resolution is not required, yet I have to wait for an inordinately long time, maybe 15 minutes, while all the slides spool up to our wireless printer. Can't Keynote recognize that these are thumbnails and that no one expects them to carry their original resolution when they've been reduced to an inch or two?

Current Pro Desktops

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 11:15 AM

4 replies

Nov 21, 2021 8:22 AM in response to Steve0701

Just a thought, I have an application called Posterino that I use for this, I bought it to do instant collages from multiple images of my photography work, it takes seconds to print light table type (thumbnail) prints:

I just drag a set of exported jpegs from Keynote into Posterino and, press Print. Its available on the Mac App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/posterino-pro-photo-collage/id945991770?mt=12

PRINTING Keynote thumbnails sends a ton of data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.