You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error message for updates

Can’t perform 14.8 or 15 update?!? Keep getting error message when it’s trying to install update?!?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2021 12:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2021 7:04 PM

Okay, if you do not want to provide the information, you can try this support document If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update - Apple Support and you can also check out this User Tip. Updating iOS: common issues and solutions - Apple Community

3 replies

Nov 22, 2021 3:21 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have an iPhone 7Plus & I’m not able to do the 14.8 update or the 15… this is the first time this has happened with any of the updates!!! I've done the whole process of elimination thing by making sure there’s enough room with storage space & iCloud backup & making sure my photos & messages, etc. are in the Cloud… I’m pretty sure that it’s just time to suck it up & get a new iPhone!!!🤦‍♀️🙄😕 THATS my error message!!!😏

Error message for updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.