You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make the mouse pointer larger than what I get from the Accessibility 'Increase Size' checkbox

I see only one way in settings to increase the size of the mouse pointer: Accessibility -> Keyboard -> Navigation, Options -> Appearance, Increase Size. But I must be missing something because my physical keyboard doesn't get bigger, the onscreen keyboard doesn't change and my tiny mouse arrow is still tiny.

Is there any way I can go from tiny mouse arrow to a larger size where I can choose the size? Or just something a little bigger. I know I can scale the display and I have done that but that setting seems to blow everything up to extra large except for the mouse pointer which remains tiny.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 6:49 AM

3 replies

Nov 23, 2021 11:37 AM in response to dialabrain

Thank you so much, that is exactly what I was looking for. Except for the memory leak thing. Is that a new Monterey bug or was it present in Big Sur also? I ask because I figure bugs that carried over will probably never be addressed whereas with new bugs there's always hope that an easy fix is in the pipeline. Either way, I'll use that feature but if it's something that'll be around for a while I'll know to set up a scheduled reboot or script something out to keep it at bay or whatever seems the to be the accepted dodge.

Thanks Again,

Mike

How do I make the mouse pointer larger than what I get from the Accessibility 'Increase Size' checkbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.