You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

picture n picture suddenly stopped working.

Today, suddenly Picture in picture for YouTube just stopped working. I have iOS 15.1, iPad Air four. It’s also stop working on my iPhone XR. I have tried different fixes, but nothing works. I use it a lot so it’s very frustrating. Hope somebody can fix it for real. Thank you very much.

CissyB

ipad Air 4, Nov 24, 2021

iPad Air 3 WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 7:25 PM

6 replies

Nov 25, 2021 9:51 AM in response to CissyBrazil

I’m sorry. I forgot to mention that yes, I am an active premium member of YouTube. I could still hear it but the picture does not appear anymore. I also have prime video and the picture in picture works there so maybe it’s strictly a YouTube glitch. It’s very annoying though because I’ve been used to the picture in picture for quite some time now as I do a lot of other things at the same time. Thank you for answering though

picture n picture suddenly stopped working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.