You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my husband’s Apple ID from my phone and use mine

Need to use my Apple ID how do I delete the one I was using and put mine

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 6:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 8:04 AM

What method you wish to use depends upon how thoroughly you wish to reset the device. The way that is often recommended for a truly clean transition:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then sign in with your account:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

There are other ways that allow you to retain some of the content such as photos but you then have to do a bunch of detailed steps. If you need those we can post about them.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2021 8:04 AM in response to ibukun192

What method you wish to use depends upon how thoroughly you wish to reset the device. The way that is often recommended for a truly clean transition:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then sign in with your account:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

There are other ways that allow you to retain some of the content such as photos but you then have to do a bunch of detailed steps. If you need those we can post about them.

How do I delete my husband’s Apple ID from my phone and use mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.