You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time I try to add

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time i try something

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 6:16 AM

I got a debit and I believe where I stay I supports Apple Pay. Stay in El Paso, every time I press the + to add card “look for the add to wallet bottom in apps, emails, and websites” everytime i press the plus sigh on the wallet app.

3 replies

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time I try to add

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.