You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb banner constantly coming up saying do not disturb on then seconds later do not disturb off.

Anyone know the fix to stop the banners for do not disturb on then right after banner comes on says do not disturb off. Happens as in using it and every couple minutes. It’s dangerous when using navigation apps for constant pop ups.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 4:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 4:25 PM

Double check to see whether Focus mode for Do Not Disturb is set to ON during driving.

Open Settings ➔ Focus ➔ Driving ➔ While Driving ➔ Activate Manually: Here, ensure that Activate Manually is Checked.

Axel F.

4 replies

Dec 17, 2021 6:26 AM in response to ConnorMcM

I am having the same problem with the constant notifications. It seems like it happens whenever I switch between apps or even wake the phone back up. Sometimes it tells me dnd is on but it shouldn’t be then a few seconds later it says it is off. I thought installing the last update would help. I’m considering just turning dnd off for good even though it is useful because this is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Dec 17, 2021 6:29 AM in response to Axel Foley

Apple, though this suggested answer addresses the problem the poster raised about the constant notifications being dangerous when driving, it does not answer the main question which is how to turn these annoying notifications off. So, I’m not sure why you made this the recommended answer. It is a very useful suggestion but again, doesn’t solve the problem.

Do not disturb banner constantly coming up saying do not disturb on then seconds later do not disturb off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.