You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Carplay Map Navigation Issue

The Carplay map in my Honda Accord stopped working couple of times during a recent road trip: Its display couldn't show the current location even it started the route correctly and the turn by turn instruction on my phone still updated properly. The problem went away after I unplugged the cable and re-connect it again. Although I tried different phones and different maps (google and apple map), I had the same problem . Not sure it's a connection issue or has anything to do with the software.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 8:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 2:34 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community Aggies25,

We understand you had an issue with CarPlay not displaying Maps during a recent road trip.

The following page provides a list of troubleshooting recommendations that have been shown to be successful in resolving most CarPlay issues: If you need help with CarPlay

We hope this helps!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2021 2:34 PM in response to Aggies25

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community Aggies25,

We understand you had an issue with CarPlay not displaying Maps during a recent road trip.

The following page provides a list of troubleshooting recommendations that have been shown to be successful in resolving most CarPlay issues: If you need help with CarPlay

We hope this helps!

Carplay Map Navigation Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.