You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen replacement.

I have a physical damage on the screen, is it covered under APPLE CARE PROTECTION PLAN for which I was charged an additional 4500Rs (60$) at the time of purchase? That is what the sales representative told me.

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 5:18 PM

Go here→Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support to check the status of your AppleCare+ plan. And here is information of screen replacement→iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Note that warranty service is only available in the country where the phone was purchased.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2021 5:18 PM in response to EdenFlavia

Go here→Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support to check the status of your AppleCare+ plan. And here is information of screen replacement→iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Note that warranty service is only available in the country where the phone was purchased.

Screen replacement.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.