You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installation of an app

I have recently bought a MacBook Air (m1) to be precise , but I’m facing challenges about how to install zoom app .

Anytime I try to install it , the machine tells me there isn’t any application to open this document .

can anyone give in a helping hand as regard to how to deal with this problem.

Thank you

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 1:31 AM

What version go Big Sur is installed ? " About this Mac" in top menu Left and inside there will give you than information. The current and most up-to-date version is Big Sur 11.6.1.

Suggest if that is not what is installed - perform a Time Machine Backup  before updating to the newest version.

And no - do not think this is related to Zoom issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 1:31 AM in response to issaha

What version go Big Sur is installed ? " About this Mac" in top menu Left and inside there will give you than information. The current and most up-to-date version is Big Sur 11.6.1.

Suggest if that is not what is installed - perform a Time Machine Backup  before updating to the newest version.

And no - do not think this is related to Zoom issue.

Installation of an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.