You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased the Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount Plus app with my new Apple TV

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased a new Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount account into the Apple TV

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 2:11 PM

Do you have the Apple TV box connected to a TV, or do you have a third party streaming device with the Apple TV app?

• If the first, then simply download the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV (4th generation or later). The Apple TV app on the Apple TV box will then get the Paramount+ content in Watch Now, Up Next and Search. That is different from the Paramount+ Channel in the Apple TV app, for which your ‘outside’ subscription isn’t valid. These two types are not exchangeable (mostly).
  • If the latter, then the services can’t be linked, as such support would need to be provided through the device OS.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 2:11 PM in response to 3JillMarie

Do you have the Apple TV box connected to a TV, or do you have a third party streaming device with the Apple TV app?

• If the first, then simply download the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV (4th generation or later). The Apple TV app on the Apple TV box will then get the Paramount+ content in Watch Now, Up Next and Search. That is different from the Paramount+ Channel in the Apple TV app, for which your ‘outside’ subscription isn’t valid. These two types are not exchangeable (mostly).
  • If the latter, then the services can’t be linked, as such support would need to be provided through the device OS.

I subscribed to Paramount Plus before I purchased the Apple TV - how can I link my current Paramount Plus app with my new Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.