You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your account has been disabled. Contact Apple Support for more details.

Your account has been disabled. Contact Apple Support for more details.

I recieved this message. How can I fix this problem?

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 3:18 PM

By contacting Apple Support directly, and working with them to resolve whatever happened.

Nothing (else) you can do will clear this.

Here is the info and the link again: If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2021 3:18 PM in response to Marrero_Jose

By contacting Apple Support directly, and working with them to resolve whatever happened.

Nothing (else) you can do will clear this.

Here is the info and the link again: If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Dec 16, 2021 4:04 PM in response to Marrero_Jose

I got my wife a new iPhone 13mini and during the process of setting it up it wanted her Apple ID and password. The password I had in my list did not work. Now after waiting for 24hrs for reset instructions, we have to wait 13 DAYS. Not happy about this, you can imagine what my wife is saying. Is there any way other then her getting a new email address for her Apple ID to get the password corrected?

Dec 16, 2021 4:57 PM in response to lenn178

lenn178 wrote:

I got my wife a new iPhone 13mini and during the process of setting it up it wanted her Apple ID and password. The password I had in my list did not work. Now after waiting for 24hrs for reset instructions, we have to wait 13 DAYS. Not happy about this, you can imagine what my wife is saying. Is there any way other then her getting a new email address for her Apple ID to get the password corrected?

We can’t help you with the password recollection here, nor with sharing passwords.

If neither of you have the password to the Apple ID, then a reset and failing that recovery is the usual path.

The recovery takes as long as it does in part to try to ensure that this isn’t an account take-over effort.

Your account has been disabled. Contact Apple Support for more details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.