You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is not receiving incoming calls

Why my phone is not receiving incoming call what did I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:02 AM

8 replies

Dec 14, 2021 1:17 PM in response to BadKatiecat

If you have an Apple Watch paired to your iPhone, then you will get notifications on your Watch if the iPhone is locked, and on the phone if it is unlocked and you are using it. You don't get them on both. That is by design. See this for an explanation of notifications with your Apple Watch and iPhone. Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Dec 14, 2021 1:23 PM in response to Iris4747

Hi have you tried taking your sim card out and wipe the sim, check where the sim goes into and make sure its clean. Go down the settings to mobile data ,scroll down to " reset settings" and click on that . Then go back to the main screen and see if you have a signal . Do this after you have cleaned the sim card. You can also try turning airplane mode on and then off and the same with mobile data . Hopefully that may help

Dec 31, 2021 3:44 PM in response to wrn49

That is entirely up to you. I've had an iPhone from the beginning, and an Apple Watch from when they were released. I currently have an iPhone 13 Pro and an Apple Watch Series 6. I do not have issues with receiving notification as described in the support document that I linked, and receiving phone calls, which is what the original post was about.

You however, have not described a problem, and have just posted an interrogatory comment, not a technical support question, which is what the forum is for.

My iPhone is not receiving incoming calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.