You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many Logitech cameras can be used in the Apple 200GB storage plan?

I am planning to get three Logitech doorbell cameras. On the Logitech website, it says I can have one camera on my 200GB storage plan. However, at the Apple store the associate who helped me told me there could be up to three cameras. However, I cannot find that new policy written anywhere. Can you tell me what the policy is and where I can find it in writting?

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 9:49 AM

Hi BrightEyes2!

According to the following resource from Apple, "If you subscribe to iCloud+, you can view the last 10 days of activity from one to an unlimited number of HomeKit Secure Video cameras." Set up security cameras in Home on iPhone

For more information about iCloud+, see here: iCloud+ plans and pricing

While Apple doesn't appear to limit the number of cameras that can be used, Logitech may still have a limit. We'd recommend reaching out to Logitech for further clarification: Logitech Support + Download

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2021 9:49 AM in response to BrightEyes2

Hi BrightEyes2!

According to the following resource from Apple, "If you subscribe to iCloud+, you can view the last 10 days of activity from one to an unlimited number of HomeKit Secure Video cameras." Set up security cameras in Home on iPhone

For more information about iCloud+, see here: iCloud+ plans and pricing

While Apple doesn't appear to limit the number of cameras that can be used, Logitech may still have a limit. We'd recommend reaching out to Logitech for further clarification: Logitech Support + Download

Cheers!

Dec 4, 2021 1:21 PM in response to BrightEyes2

Hello BrightEyes2! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to know how many Logitech doorbell cameras you can use with iCloud. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

According to the following resource from Logitech: 

A 10-day motion-based recording history from your Circle View Doorbell is securely stored in iCloud on a supported plan, and available to view in the Home app. You can add one camera to your 200GB plan or up to five cameras to your 2TB plan at no additional cost. Camera recordings don't count against your iCloud storage limit.

You can find this and more from Logitech, here: Logitech Circle View Wired Video Doorbell - HomeKit Enabled

Make it a great day!

How many Logitech cameras can be used in the Apple 200GB storage plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.