You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook 2020 m1 - Monterey - Vibration sound issues

I'm so so disappointed. I've had my MacBook for about a week and a half. I didn't notice anything odd about the sound at first. Suddenly, for certain sounds or frequencies (low and high), I get all this vibration with it. I first noticed when a timer in a workout video I was doing was weird. This is a video I've watched tons of times on all my other much older devices with no issue. Then I started to notice it all over my shows and music. Does anyone have a solution or can you relate?

If this is strictly a hardware/manufacturing issue, I'm going to have to start moving on from Apple eventually. It seems there are constantly fundamental aspects that are completely skipped over because they're trying to move on to the next thing. It's so frustrating.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 9:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 9:44 AM

If purchased directly from Apple, you will minimally have 14 days to return for a full refund and maybe longer depending on how it was purchased, so do not dawdle here and do get Apple Support involved. Other vendors have other return policies. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 4, 2021 9:44 AM in response to stephs19

If purchased directly from Apple, you will minimally have 14 days to return for a full refund and maybe longer depending on how it was purchased, so do not dawdle here and do get Apple Support involved. Other vendors have other return policies. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

Macbook 2020 m1 - Monterey - Vibration sound issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.