You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the default settings for Safari Experimental WebKit Features? (RE: iPhone 8, iOS 15.1 [updated today])

What are the default settings for Safari Experimental WebKit Features? (RE: iPhone 8, iOS 15.1 [updated today])

I now know it would have been best not to alter the settings.

I also read a recommendation to take a screen-shot before making any changes to something I don't understand or know enough about. I will follow these wise suggestions in the future if someone will kindly help me correct the settings. Thank you.

iPhone 8, 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 6:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 6:46 AM

SOLVED —> LINK TO ANSWER LISTED BELOW

I seem to be the only one in the Apple Community reading my question and responding to it. But in case anyone else ever needs the same information I did, this is where I found it:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253349494?answerId=256265871022#256265871022

3 replies

Dec 6, 2021 5:30 AM in response to apple_peeler

Disappointed no one has responded to my question. There are many similar Q/A, but I haven't been able to find anything specifically discussing the default settings for an iPhone 8 iOS 15.1.

I understand a reset is one of the solutions. I've had some problems with that in the past and do not want that frustration again. Is that the only solution?

Did I post my question in the wrong area? Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.