You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unidentified Thing on Home Screen

There are four things on the bottom of my home screen. The second thing from the left is a blue circle with red and white hands like a clock. It is not a clock. When I touch it, it shows me internet tabs from weeks ago. What is this thing? How do I get rid of these tabs? Thank you.

iPod, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 6:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 11:15 AM

It's Safari, Apple's web browser. It's the equivalent to the Chrome browser, or Microsoft Edge on a Windows PC.

If you look in the bottom right hand corner, you will see two square boxes overlapping each other. If you tap that you will see all the tabs. In each tab there is an x in the top left corner. Tap the x to close that tab.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2021 11:15 AM in response to jaws_1975

It's Safari, Apple's web browser. It's the equivalent to the Chrome browser, or Microsoft Edge on a Windows PC.

If you look in the bottom right hand corner, you will see two square boxes overlapping each other. If you tap that you will see all the tabs. In each tab there is an x in the top left corner. Tap the x to close that tab.

Unidentified Thing on Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.