You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone after update say my camera can’t Be verified

My phone will no longer verify my camera. Seems like it happened right after 15.1.1 update I recently installed. Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 10:54 PM

ThaRealBreezy Said:

"My phone after update say my camera can’t Be verified: My phone will no longer verify my camera. Seems like it happened right after 15.1.1 update I recently installed. Thanks"

-------

Genuine Camera Message:

Did you Get a Replaced Camera?:

If you are getting notifications about a camera being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine camera. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2021 10:54 PM in response to ThaRealBreezy

ThaRealBreezy Said:

"My phone after update say my camera can’t Be verified: My phone will no longer verify my camera. Seems like it happened right after 15.1.1 update I recently installed. Thanks"

-------

Genuine Camera Message:

Did you Get a Replaced Camera?:

If you are getting notifications about a camera being ungenuine, then ask the person who replaced it to replace it once more, but this time with a genuine camera. The person should have known better. Elsewise, you'll continue getting the notification.  Learn More here: About Genuine iPhone Cameras - Apple Support

Dec 13, 2021 8:27 AM in response to SVas

Svas Said:

"My phone after update say my camera can’t Be verified: Same issue here, phone is less than 4 months old and no camera was replaced nor anything else. I only updated to 15.1.1 ios

———-

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device:

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this, if purchased from Apple. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if you can get this battery replaced. 

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

My phone after update say my camera can’t Be verified

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.