You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can see TV shows that I previously purchased in my iTunes library, but when I go to play them, it appears I have to buy them and I can only see a short snippet of about 30 seconds or so. How can I get access to episodes I previously bought?

When I look in my iTunes library under “Purchases,” I see episodes of TV shows that I previously bought. However, when I try to play them there is a cost next to them, as if I need to buy them again to watch. When I go to play, I can only see a short snippet that is about 30 seconds long. Shouldn’t I be able to access them on different devices (especially since I no longer own the devices I originally purchased the TV shows on)?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 6:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 5:17 AM

Are you signed in with the same Apple account that you used to purchase them? Have you tried signing out and back in again?

Worldwide iTunes support -->

https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/media-services

Similar questions

1 reply

I can see TV shows that I previously purchased in my iTunes library, but when I go to play them, it appears I have to buy them and I can only see a short snippet of about 30 seconds or so. How can I get access to episodes I previously bought?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.