You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch (edition)

Hi,

which is the difference among apple watch 7 “watch edition” and other coolections?

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 6:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 8:18 AM

OK. Let me try to make this easier for you.

1. Standard Apple Watch 7 in either Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Titanium
  2. Nike Edition - which includes Nike branded watch faces and an exclusive to the Nike Watch a run application. It is only available in Aluminum
  3. Hermes - Which includes Hermes specific branded watch faces and a Hermes Watch Band and is only available in Stainless Steel

Internally, the watches are all the same.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2021 8:18 AM in response to SirLuc

OK. Let me try to make this easier for you.

1. Standard Apple Watch 7 in either Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Titanium
  2. Nike Edition - which includes Nike branded watch faces and an exclusive to the Nike Watch a run application. It is only available in Aluminum
  3. Hermes - Which includes Hermes specific branded watch faces and a Hermes Watch Band and is only available in Stainless Steel

Internally, the watches are all the same.

Dec 7, 2021 7:59 AM in response to jaco36

thanks for your reply.

Well, actually I meant another thing.

When I go on Apple site in apple watch 7 page

I see:

Watch, Watch Nike collection, watch edition and watch hermes

and in fact the display of watch edition is different (no numbers along the sides)

and I would like to understand in what watch edition collection differ from the others..

Apple watch (edition)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.