You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes not syncing across devices

Notes not syncing across devices after numerous “fixes” including logging in and out of iCloud.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:29 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 10, 2021 3:24 PM in response to Bijou_R

Greetings, Bijou_R. 

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you’re experiencing an issue with Notes not syncing across devices, and we want to make sure we understand the exact issue before we see if we can help.

You referenced an article about sharing your Notes with other iCloud users for collaboration purposes:

Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Are you unable to see changes made by others in Notes, or are you unable to see changes that you’ve made in the Notes app on your iPad appear on your other Apple devices using the same iCloud account? 

All Our Best.

Dec 11, 2021 1:58 AM in response to Bijou_R

I'm having this issue as well with my iPhone and Macbook. I've tried everything to make them sync again (including signing in/out of iCloud) but not only are they not syncing, the majority of them have disappeared off my Macbook. I can see them all in iCloud and on my phone, just not physically on my laptop anymore and none of my new notes are appearing either. Very frustrating!

Notes not syncing across devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.