You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ Individual Profiles

Is it possible for the family organizer to set up individual profiles on Apple TV+? So each family member can watch under their own profile. And they can keep their own watchlists, etc? If anyone knows how to do this, I’d really appreciate an explanation of how this is done. Thxs:)

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 3:45 AM

think best one can do is to switch appleID when another user wish to use the appletv

Set up your Apple ID on Apple TV - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 11, 2021 9:01 AM in response to Rudegar

Rudegar-

So unlike other streaming services Apple TV+ users do not have the ability to setup individual profiles; other than each person using their own AppleID.

I am fairly new to the world of Apple. As someone that has a TBI(traumatic brain injury); sometimes it takes me a bit longer to catch on. Thus, the repetition above. Though, I imagine most people don’t reply in this manner on this forum. And I hope u don’t mind. I was taught to thx those that help n ur life. I truly appreciate your help as well as the promptness of your reply. Ur aid has saved me much time & frustration.

Happy Holidays to u & urs!

AppleTV+ Individual Profiles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.