You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:29 PM

devlee94 Said:

"Apple Music: I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud."

-------

Troubleshooting Music Download Errors:

I. Getting these Downloadable:

• Accessing your Purchases:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

• Adding these to Your Library:

Go Here: Add Music to iPod touch and Listen Offline - Apple Support

• Resolving Music Issues:

Go Here: If there's an Issue when you Redownload Apps, Movies, or Other Content from Apple - Apple Support

II. Still Can't Find Them?:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2021 7:29 PM in response to devlee94

devlee94 Said:

"Apple Music: I accidentally deleted songs from library and now I can’t get them back on my phone?? I’m frustrated, I went to iTunes and recently purchased and they are not even there. And if I go to purchase them again, they just say purchased??? How do I get them back in my phone or even play them on iCloud."

-------

Troubleshooting Music Download Errors:

I. Getting these Downloadable:

• Accessing your Purchases:

Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

• Adding these to Your Library:

Go Here: Add Music to iPod touch and Listen Offline - Apple Support

• Resolving Music Issues:

Go Here: If there's an Issue when you Redownload Apps, Movies, or Other Content from Apple - Apple Support

II. Still Can't Find Them?:

• Removed from iTunes Library:

Sometimes, items become removed from the iTunes library, and they never become accessible again. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio.

• Unhide these Purchases:

Perhaps these have become Hidden Purchases? To see if that is the case, unhide them.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.