You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

My iphone 12 pro max rapidly decreasing the battery health. It started when I upgraded my ios version to 15.1 from 100% dropped to 97% now within 2 weeks. What is the other reason of this? My iphone is 6months old only and I only charging it once a day with an original adapter and cable.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 6:59 AM

On average, the battery health will decrease between one and two percent a month. However, it's not a linear drop. So, it can stay at one point then drop by a couple. If your iPhone is 6 months old and has a battery health of 97%, it's fine.

Also, regarding charging your battery:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2021 6:59 AM in response to Maylanieuntalan

On average, the battery health will decrease between one and two percent a month. However, it's not a linear drop. So, it can stay at one point then drop by a couple. If your iPhone is 6 months old and has a battery health of 97%, it's fine.

Also, regarding charging your battery:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.