You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find out how my my MacBook Air is worth? I don’t have an Apple store in my area.

Where can I find out how my my MacBook Air is worth? I don’t have an Apple store in my area.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 11:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 11:32 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

If you want to trade in your MacBook Air and your visiting an Apple Retail store, they should give you the trade in value of your MacBook Air at the Apple Retail store.

If you want to trade it in while using Apple.com it'll give you the option and tell you how much your trade in is worth during the checkout process of your new purchase.

Here is a good resource that can help you and give you a estimate on how much you could get up to with your MacBook Air.

Apple Trade in: https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in?afid=p238%7CsnsepIk8y-dc_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_427418702567_pgrid_80259604234_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-brand--slid---product-

Your device Estimated Trade in Value

*MacBook Pro Up to $1630

MacBook Air Up to $550

MacBook Up to $340

iMac Pro Up to $2510

iMac Up to $1320

Mac Pro Up to $2720

Mac miniUp to $800

hope this helps ;)

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2021 11:32 PM in response to hadley149

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

If you want to trade in your MacBook Air and your visiting an Apple Retail store, they should give you the trade in value of your MacBook Air at the Apple Retail store.

If you want to trade it in while using Apple.com it'll give you the option and tell you how much your trade in is worth during the checkout process of your new purchase.

Here is a good resource that can help you and give you a estimate on how much you could get up to with your MacBook Air.

Apple Trade in: https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in?afid=p238%7CsnsepIk8y-dc_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_427418702567_pgrid_80259604234_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-brand--slid---product-

Your device Estimated Trade in Value

*MacBook Pro Up to $1630

MacBook Air Up to $550

MacBook Up to $340

iMac Pro Up to $2510

iMac Up to $1320

Mac Pro Up to $2720

Mac miniUp to $800

hope this helps ;)

Jan 4, 2022 5:02 PM in response to ChanLynch

Although, beware. Apple promised me a refund for a trade-in, the credit never arrived, though Apple has had no problem billing me the same account. Many phone calls to Apple, lots of time on hold, many frustrating conversations, Apple says their internal records show they transferred the refund, the reputable institution that was supposed to receive it says they have no record of this credit from Apple. Apple says it's all my problem. I've asked them if they can reach out to the institution that was supposed to receive the credit, and find out what happened, where the credit went missing, who got the money? -- one might suppose they would have an interest in finding out what happened to the credit/money they say they sent. Nope, Apple can't be bothered. Apple's basic message: tough luck, they're content with their end of the transaction, the rest is all your problem, and you're a very irritating customer to be bothering them because you never received the credit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.