You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to turn off Find my iPhone but I don't have the email or number

im presently using my iphone 12 pro, and that number is ***.....and my new email is *** the phone that im inquiring about is iphone 8 plus that number was ***...email was *** and i dont use either of them and i cant get the verifICATION CODES...THANK YOU,

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 4:49 PM

2 replies

Dec 17, 2021 5:03 PM in response to sr choncho

sr choncho Said:

"I want to turn off Find my iPhone but I don't have the email or number: im presently using my iphone 12 pro, and that number is ***.....and my new email is *** the phone that im inquiring about is iphone 8 plus that number was ***...email was *** and i dont use either of them and i cant get the verifICATION CODES...THANK YOU,"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You need to contact Apple Support, requesting that they modify your info to what should be. Perform a trial and error login session while on the phone with the Apple Rep.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I want to turn off Find my iPhone but I don't have the email or number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.