You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Apple Pay phone number

I recently switched phones, carriers and numbers. My new phone number is registered in my phone, at the bank and in my wallet. When I try to verify my debit card it defaults to my old number to do a text verify. How can I change this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 12:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 6:31 PM

Address changes

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>Phone - update as needed
  2. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>Name, Phone number, Email>reachable at>change the number as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>billing address(phone number is listed there)> - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2021 6:31 PM in response to B_Randy_B

Address changes

on iPhone

1. Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>Phone - update as needed
  2. Go to settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>Name, Phone number, Email>reachable at>change the number as needed.

on Mac

open Music>select iTunes Store on the left menu>go to the bottom where it says account>sign in>billing address(phone number is listed there)> - change as needed.

on PC

open iTunes and the rest of the instructions should be the same as for Mac.

New Apple Pay phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.