You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I scan a document and write on it

How do I scan a document awn type in the blanks

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 1:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 1:40 PM

The Apple document you got here from describes the sequence. See the section on signing a document. In that same section, see the text option right above the signature. Tap that, and drag it and re-size it where you want the text to be.

2 replies

Dec 22, 2021 5:09 PM in response to lori-el

lori-el Said:

"How do I scan a document and write on it: How do I scan a document awn type in the blanks"

-------

Using OmniPage:

OmniPage is scan-to-PDF software, and would be worth it, if these are not hundreds of pages. All you would need to do is print out this document of screenshots, and then scan it with OnmiPage --- all would be saved as a PDF document or other options, and could fully editable as a MS Word Document.  Here is the Developer's Site: Kofax OmniPage Standard and Ultimate | Kofax

How do I scan a document and write on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.