You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Car Play cuts in and out

I have a Lincoln Corsair 2020, and I have always had a battery and Car Play problem. The former seems to be finally fixed; the latter is worse than ever. I can’t get through a song without it cutting in and out several times. Lincoln has replaced the USB port and updated the software and their phones work just fine, so I am staring to think it’s my July 2021 iPhone 12 Pro. Please advise.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 9:21 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 4, 2022 3:58 PM in response to Jamie Dales

I have replaced the cord, and the dealer has put in a new TeleCommunications system, a new USB port, and has updated the program twice. My phone worked fine in a loaner car, so I didn’t think it was my phone. They have not been able to replicate the problem with their phones and my cord, so they blame my phone. What if I dumped my Car Play app and reloaded it? Could it have something to do with the Lincoln Way app I downloaded in oder to set up Car Play? And was that app really necessary to get Car Play working?

Car Play cuts in and out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.