You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble connecting Baseus USB 6 in 1 USB hub to my iPad Pro 2021

Plugged in my Baseus USB 6 in 1 USB hub, but I don’t get that blue adapter icon on the top right corner like we get when an adapter is connected. Also I couldn’t find an external device connected within my iPad after this. However the light on the hub is turned on indicating the device is actually connected. I’m new to using iPad and MAC OS itself , so I have no clue about how connecting external devices work

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 2:38 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 25, 2021 5:04 AM in response to gayathrimk17

The Baseus 6 in 1 USB-C Hub should be working almost instantly once connected to your iPad Pro 2021. The blue adapter icon is only on for a very brief period and then it should not be visible anymore. The light on the hub indicates that it is connectd and receiving power to operate.

What type of an external device did you attach to your iPad through the Baseus Hub? How did you check for its operation?

Axel F.

Having trouble connecting Baseus USB 6 in 1 USB hub to my iPad Pro 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.