You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get to apple tv

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get the apple tv app on my tv

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 8:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:47 AM

What is your model TV?

Is it listed among the devices that support the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Some slightly older models may have the specialized Apple TV+ app in the TV’s App Store. Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

If neither, then you may need a supported external streaming device to access the Apple TV app on your TV. Such a device can be the Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2021 2:47 AM in response to sabrinalanglois798

What is your model TV?

Is it listed among the devices that support the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Some slightly older models may have the specialized Apple TV+ app in the TV’s App Store. Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

If neither, then you may need a supported external streaming device to access the Apple TV app on your TV. Such a device can be the Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’.

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.