You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verifying phone number

Hi! My dad just switched providers, so we all got new phone! The IPhone 13 Pro Max. I only have one problem, my phone number is not verifying! I have researched and researched, tried troubleshooting, etc.! When I go to my settings on my new IPhone and click messages, my phone number is still verifying! It has been verifying all day now and will probably continue to! Can someone gladly help? Thank you!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 1:13 PM

lfv2006 wrote:

Hi! My dad just switched providers, so we all got new phone! The IPhone 13 Pro Max. I only have one problem, my phone number is not verifying! I have researched and researched, tried troubleshooting, etc.! When I go to my settings on my new IPhone and click messages, my phone number is still verifying! It has been verifying all day now and will probably continue to! Can someone gladly help? Thank you!

Follow all the steps in this link If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2021 1:13 PM in response to lfv2006

lfv2006 wrote:

Follow all the steps in this link If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Verifying phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.