You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting iPad to air printer

How do I print from using my iPad from my HP Envy 5530 all in one printer air printer?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 3:04 PM

Hi,

The HP ENVY 5530 e-All-In-One Printer series is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support. A model supporting the AirPrint technology can be used with an iPad, provided that the latter and the printer both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network (router).

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

If there is a problem recognising the printer on the iPad, try the following power-cycling procedure: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2021 3:04 PM in response to Huggy-Bear

Hi,

The HP ENVY 5530 e-All-In-One Printer series is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support. A model supporting the AirPrint technology can be used with an iPad, provided that the latter and the printer both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network (router).

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

If there is a problem recognising the printer on the iPad, try the following power-cycling procedure: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Dec 29, 2021 3:21 PM in response to Huggy-Bear

Huggy-Bear Said:

"Connecting iPad to air printer: How do I print from using my iPad from my HP Envy 5530 all in one printer air printer?"

-------

Contacted HP?:

Perform a Chat Session with HP. See what they have to say on this. Perhaps it is is a bug, and they have yet to fix it?

Connecting iPad to air printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.