You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 mini blue tooth linking

my new iphone 13 mini cannot find my bluetooth earphone and Sony wireless speaker. I have tried all the solutions on youtube, even the Apple tech videos. Can you help?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 3:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 4:14 PM

philselby59 Said:

"iphone 13 mini blue tooth linking: my new iphone 13 mini cannot find my bluetooth earphone and Sony wireless speaker. I have tried all the solutions on youtube, even the Apple tech videos. Can you help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

Start Here: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Also, Contact Sony:

1. Go Here: Contact Us - Electronics Product Support | Sony
  2. Click: Chat Now
  3. Proceed from there with a chat session
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2021 4:14 PM in response to philselby59

philselby59 Said:

"iphone 13 mini blue tooth linking: my new iphone 13 mini cannot find my bluetooth earphone and Sony wireless speaker. I have tried all the solutions on youtube, even the Apple tech videos. Can you help?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

Start Here: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Also, Contact Sony:

1. Go Here: Contact Us - Electronics Product Support | Sony
  2. Click: Chat Now
  3. Proceed from there with a chat session

iphone 13 mini blue tooth linking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.