You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App notifications

I dont receive any notifications from apps like Snapchat or messenger.

I have checked settings and can’t find any problems there. It started suddenly yesterday.

do anybody else have similar problems, or have any tips to help?

it is really annoying to have to open apps “all the time” to see if anyone is trying to reach me🙄

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:34 AM

Hi first off all, delete your focus settings and don’t worry you can create later , turn in summary don’t set it up just leave on because that will allow you to get sounds back on si nos in every app in settings notifications turn off/on one by one of your apps and select this option and set it up the others options like in the picture , do all that to all your apps note: you can see a little blue bell 🔔 so that means thr sound too

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2022 8:34 AM in response to silje280

Hi first off all, delete your focus settings and don’t worry you can create later , turn in summary don’t set it up just leave on because that will allow you to get sounds back on si nos in every app in settings notifications turn off/on one by one of your apps and select this option and set it up the others options like in the picture , do all that to all your apps note: you can see a little blue bell 🔔 so that means thr sound too

App notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.