You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i charge my uk macbookpro in mexico?

is it ok to charge my 2021 14" mbp in Mexico, UK voltage is 240v. Voltage in Mexico is 127volts

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 9:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 10:06 AM

The fine print on your power adapter tells you it is rated for ranges about 120 or 240 Volts and 50 or 60 Hz, in any combination.

All you need is an adapter to the local wall-plug, in the form of a compact or extension-cord style, which can be slid in place. If you need to pay money for it, the fully grounded "extension cord" style is preferred.

The commonly un-asked question is, "do I need a great hulking transformer to keep from blowing things up?"

The answer to that is absolutely not.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2022 10:06 AM in response to Sigooner

The fine print on your power adapter tells you it is rated for ranges about 120 or 240 Volts and 50 or 60 Hz, in any combination.

All you need is an adapter to the local wall-plug, in the form of a compact or extension-cord style, which can be slid in place. If you need to pay money for it, the fully grounded "extension cord" style is preferred.

The commonly un-asked question is, "do I need a great hulking transformer to keep from blowing things up?"

The answer to that is absolutely not.

can i charge my uk macbookpro in mexico?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.