You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add devices to Home Kit

I’m having trouble adding devices to HomeKit. Is there a known bug? I have tried, what I feel, is everything to add the devices into HomeKit. They are HomeKit compatible, I did try to turn the phone off and back on. I added two devices and lost those two plus two more the next day. Now I can’t add anything to HomeKit.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 6:18 AM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities MikeyD8052,

You can check the status of Apple Servers at any time, here: Apple - System Status

Currently, it looks like everything is up and running.

We expect the recommended steps for adding a HomeKit accessory as outlined on the following page to work for you: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app

If those steps aren't working, providing additional information about what happens when you try, can increase the chances you'll get a relevant and helpful response from the community.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2022 6:18 AM in response to MikeyD8052

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities MikeyD8052,

You can check the status of Apple Servers at any time, here: Apple - System Status

Currently, it looks like everything is up and running.

We expect the recommended steps for adding a HomeKit accessory as outlined on the following page to work for you: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app

If those steps aren't working, providing additional information about what happens when you try, can increase the chances you'll get a relevant and helpful response from the community.

Cheers!

I can't add devices to Home Kit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.