You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone only vibrates once when receiving call.

I have an iphone 13 pro. iOS version 15.2. When receiving a call my iphone only vibrates once and then never again. It happens regardless of silent mode on or off. I have tried to change my vibration pattern for the ring tone and even tried custom vibration patterns. The vibrations works fine in the settings but not when receiving a call. Please help.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 12:55 PM

Hi,

I am facing this issue for all callers and no, I’m not using any focus mode.

Waiting for further instructions.

4 replies

Jan 5, 2022 8:00 AM in response to SalmanGIKI

Hi SalmanGIKI,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. As we understand it, your iPhone only vibrates one time and you've checked into your settings already. We'd like to see how we can assist.

Does this happen with all callers, or a specific contact?

Also, under Settings > Focus, do you have Do Not Disturb or any other Focus active? Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know.

Have a good one.

Iphone only vibrates once when receiving call.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.