You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I download to a flash drive

how do I download playlist to a flash drive

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 2:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 2:38 PM

See:

Save a copy of your playlists in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Be aware that the playlist is just the names of the songs and not the songs themselves. If these are songs you leased with an Apple Music subscription, you cannot transfer them to a non-Apple device. The songs are copy protected. However, if they are songs you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported from a CD (for example), then you should be able to copy them to a flash drive.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2022 2:38 PM in response to kleypas

See:

Save a copy of your playlists in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Be aware that the playlist is just the names of the songs and not the songs themselves. If these are songs you leased with an Apple Music subscription, you cannot transfer them to a non-Apple device. The songs are copy protected. However, if they are songs you purchased from the iTunes Store or imported from a CD (for example), then you should be able to copy them to a flash drive.

how do I download to a flash drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.