You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced

I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 8:28 PM

anuja83 Said:

"Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced: I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return it. So, contact Apple. Take a photo of it, to show them the scratch. If found to be a faulty device, then it might be replaceable free-of-charge. In all, that would be Apple's call.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Why the Wait?: NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 8:28 PM in response to anuja83

anuja83 Said:

"Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced: I purchased iphone13 red 256gb on 7th Jan but then noticed a scratch after I opened the piece and even reported to authorised apple service Center immediately I want to know will i get a replacement of the damaged product?"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have 14 days to return it. So, contact Apple. Take a photo of it, to show them the scratch. If found to be a faulty device, then it might be replaceable free-of-charge. In all, that would be Apple's call.

***Info on Contacting Apple:

Why the Wait?: NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

Quiry regarding getting a new iphone13 replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.