You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching between apple IDs in different regions without negatively affecting data/apps in main region

Hi,

I am US based with region set in US, but living in UK for a year and need to be able to use UK apps. I set up a second Apple ID, but want to make sure that it won't negatively affect (i.e. erase) any of my US apps/data when I switch to the UK Apple ID. Can I just use it for downloading the UK apps and then switch back over to my normal US app? Anything I should be aware of? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 6:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2022 12:57 PM

As long as you only use the UK ID only in the App Store/iTunes, it shouldn't affect anything else on the phone.

Similar questions

3 replies

Switching between apple IDs in different regions without negatively affecting data/apps in main region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.